Red Series

Saturday 5 November 2011

Self publishing is hard!

Yes I'm whining about self publishing my e-book. It's hard work! Getting it done, editing, picking an e-book cover, formatting everything and my personal touch of a playlist with songs I actually have the right to use.

Don't get me wrong, I'm estactic about publishing my book by February 2012. But the technical part and financial drain is time consuming. I don't want to just publish an e-book. I want to publish one of quality.

I guess I can just keep working and hope for the best with Rachael becoming Red.

Later!

1 comment:

  1. I agree. It does seem like it would be hard work. Marketing, cover designs, formatting, editing, and the list goes on. I'm sure you will be able to do it, as would I. I'm very new to marketing. However, after reading advice on how to market your book, I have a somewhat understanding on what needs to be done.

    I can't wait to read your book! :)

    ReplyDelete

Waiting on Wednesday: Reconnected

Please Note: The final WOW on this blog as I take my final bow this month. I want to thank all readers of this post and all my blogging. I r...