Red Series

Friday 2 March 2012

Crazy Things in News Today

News is meant to keep us informed but crazy things happen. And when they do, the news shows tell us about it.

1. Rush Limbaugh Calls Students 'Slut' over Contraception Controversy.



2. 41 year old male teacher leaves job for 18 yr. old student.






Rush Limbaugh's an ass for saying those things to a young lady just expressing her views.

This teacher....well it says a lot about how parents have to look out for predators everywhere.

Please comment and let me know what you think followers. Thank you for stopping by.

6 comments:

  1. Ew and ew. Gosh the world can be a crazy place! I don't understand why anyone would listen to a word that comes out of Rush's mouth quite honestly.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Freedom of speech is a beautiful thing. Until people make it ugly by saying terrible things like what Rush said about this young woman.

      Delete
  2. I think both videos are shocking!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, people these days...I have no words for them. I'm surprised that something like that would happen, then again I must agree with @Larissa's comment, the world can be a crazy place.

    ReplyDelete

Waiting on Wednesday: Reconnected

Please Note: The final WOW on this blog as I take my final bow this month. I want to thank all readers of this post and all my blogging. I r...