Red Series

Wednesday 9 May 2012

Waiting on Wednesday: Undeadly

Waiting on Wednesday is a weekly event that is hosted by Jill at Breaking the Spine and spotlights upcoming releases that we're eagerly anticipating.


Publication Date: November 20, 2012

Summary on Goodreads: The day I turned 16, my boyfriend-to-be died. I brought him back to life. Then things got a little weird...

Molly Bartolucci wants to blend in, date hottie Rick and keep her zombie-raising abilities on the down-low. Then the god Anubis chooses her to become a reaper—and she accidentally undoes the work of another reaper, Rath.

Within days, she’s shipped off to the Nekyia Academy, an elite school that trains the best necromancers in the world. And her personal reaping tutor? Rath. Who seems to hate her guts.

Rath will be watching closely to be sure she completes her first assignment-reaping Rick, the boy who should have died. The boy she still wants to be with.

To make matters worse, students at the academy start turning up catatonic, and accusations fly—against Molly. The only way out of this mess? To go through hell. Literally



The premise caught my attention. It must be hard for Molly to not only learn to control her powers. But also dealing with being forced to undo resurecting Rick, the guy she wants to be with. Personally I'd tell that Academy to 'suck it.' Yeah, I wrote that. Can't wait for it to come. My birthday is November 29. Nothing to do with W.O.W. Just giddy about this book.

14 comments:

  1. This one's on my list already, cuz it just totally got to me :)

    My Wow this week.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds lovely! Hope you enjoy reading this when it comes out :)

    Here is my WoW post. Check it out? ;)

    -Maxine @ Teenage Fiction

    ReplyDelete
  3. This one sounds awesome!

    My WoW: http://www.pocketfulofbooks.com/2012/05/waiting-on-wednesday_09.html

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sounds like a great read! Thanks for bringing it to my attention. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Nothing like an interpersonal conflict with life or death implications. Nice find!

    My WoW

    @TCAbn The Motley Chronicles

    ReplyDelete
  6. You always find the most interesting stuff. :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Sounds like a god choice, enjoy!

    http://tributebooksmama.blogspot.com/2012/05/waiting-on-wednesday.html

    ReplyDelete
  8. Sounds like a good pick.

    http://tributebooksmama.blogspot.com/2012/05/waiting-on-wednesday.html

    ReplyDelete
  9. This definitely sounds like a cool story...one I may need to read!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oh, this is a great premise! I love it! And I'm very excited you'll be joining us for BuNoWriMo!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Wow seems awesome! :)
    Here is my wow :)

    http://blogofabookaholic.blogspot.com/2012/05/waiting-on-wednesday-1-9-may-2012-dork.html

    ReplyDelete
  12. Sounds awesome! The Academy seems to be pretty sketchy -- always a good premise for a novel. Great pick!

    New follower! :)

    Alyssa
    Reader's Refuge

    ReplyDelete

Waiting on Wednesday: Reconnected

Please Note: The final WOW on this blog as I take my final bow this month. I want to thank all readers of this post and all my blogging. I r...