Red Series

Wednesday 26 March 2014

AYA Forever Blog is Live!

I am so sorry for my lack of blogging and comments. Sadly I have been somewhat indisposed of late and chose not to publish any posts because I couldn't blog back. Today I'm not allowing any comments because I'm not sure of my blogging status until tomorrow where it is full steam ahead. But in the meantime I have decided to reveal something exciting.

Remember all my talk about creating a new genre AYA? I launched the website a few months back. Well I've taken the next step by launching my AYA blog. Please take a look at my launch post and if you can, leave a comment. Thank you for all your support.

Adults for Young Adults Website

AYA Forever Blog


Waiting on Wednesday: Reconnected

Please Note: The final WOW on this blog as I take my final bow this month. I want to thank all readers of this post and all my blogging. I r...