Red Series

Thursday 28 August 2014

Celebrating Tina Downey


Tina Downey passed away Saturday August 23. She had the blog Life is Good and on there she wrote about various things including her heritage. I only found out this morning visiting Mark Koopman's blog and I cried. But I want to remember her at her best and for my last post of August take a moment of silence and remember how precious life is.



On September 8, The A-Z Team are hosting a sunflower tribute Remembering Tina Downey (click link to take part). 


10 comments:

  1. Thanks for spreading the word, Sheena-kay!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love my bloggy friends. Hugs Sheena-kay.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such sad news, I still can't quite believe it.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yes, I join this tribute to Tina Downey! I've already done in other participating blogs from A to Z!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I sadly didn't know her, but it is so sad :(

    ReplyDelete
  6. That's a great idea for a blog hop. I didn't really know Tina, but I can see that she was an amazing friend to this community.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I signed up and have my sunflowers ready.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I was so sorry to hear about this. I think I was reading her blog during the A to Z challenge, but I wish I'd gotten to know her better.

    ReplyDelete
  9. It is sad, isn't it? I'm so torn up. :(

    ReplyDelete

Waiting on Wednesday: Reconnected

Please Note: The final WOW on this blog as I take my final bow this month. I want to thank all readers of this post and all my blogging. I r...