Red Series

Monday 18 August 2014

Getting Personal: Love is Eternal

Love can never be destroyed. In the spirit of this truth I leave you with a clip from the ABC series Once Upon A Time. It's from the Season 3 Finale and for those who watch the series, a long awaited moment. I love each and every one of you and have a beautiful day filled with happiness and yes love.




On Tuesday I will reveal the cover for Cassie Mae's next novel. Remember to pop by and congratulate her.


Photo Credit: Prawny @ Morguefile

6 comments:

  1. I'm looking forward to the next season of Once Upon A Time to see what they do with the Frozen cast.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a great message to start off the week with. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I always get misty-eyed at any wedding :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ohhh… I stopped watching after the first season… I'm glad it's still going strong!

    ReplyDelete

Waiting on Wednesday: Reconnected

Please Note: The final WOW on this blog as I take my final bow this month. I want to thank all readers of this post and all my blogging. I r...