Welcome to the QueendSheena Blog. Please read on to find out how you might request a review.
Review Submissions Closed Until January 2018
1. I only look over requests for book reviews on Monday, Friday, and Sunday via the email posted above. Any requests sent outside these days will be ignored.
2. Sending a request doesn't guarantee a review. I only accept books according to the genre, my free time or interest in the blurb or cover.
3. I only accept YA and children book review requests. NA is not a genre I review often and mostly through books I've bought or authors who I have come to know online or enjoy their work.
4. The majority of my reviews are either through NetGalley e-copies or books I've bought. So when I pick a book to review outside that it's at my discretion. I rarely read library books anymore.
5. Do not remind me about a book review unless we have a previous relationship online. Even then, do not fill my inbox with daily requests. That's disrespectful and will affect future requests.
Books I will Not Accept Requests For
A) Books exceeding 1,000 pages.
B) Any book with an idea or plot that I find troubling.
D) Science Fiction outside YA. Those I'd rather read on my own.
6. I review with a 1-5 star system or a final verdict decision. The latter are for books I feel need more explanation than a star rating can give. Or just doesn't fall into an easy classification.
7. I don't guarantee 5 star or high recommendations with my reviews. My final word is an honest thought about what I've read.
Thanks for reading and feel free to stop by my blog anytime.
So today I'm sharing the cover of a book many have been anticipating. After the novel The Hate U Give became a bestseller with a truthfu...
Today I'm taking part in June 2017 WEP Challenge. Bridges is the theme whether literal or metaphorical. For more info, and to see a list...
Today we go fantasy with author Cameron Jace. I love his fairy tale retelling series and it spans years. This one is a reader's exclusiv...
My does time go no matter what. June has arrived and with it another IWSG. Also thanks to our host Alex and his monthly co-hosts. Lovely tha...